Are you searching for a place to make a difference?
Click here to download Making a Difference Ministry Catalog.
This ministry catalog outlines a variety of opportunities in which you can make a difference through the mission and ministry of First Baptist Church of Asheville.
How to use this ministry catalog:
· Consider your passion for ministry. What gives you energy? What do you care about most? Is it children? Youth? Adults? Missions? In the table of contents, look for the mission or ministry area that interests you, and go to that page.
· Think about how much time you are willing and able to give. Maybe 15 minutes each week is what you can offer. Maybe it is an entire week. Maybe it is simply a one-time event. On the mission or ministry area page, there is a brief overview that lists opportunities and the time required.
· Following the overview pages, there are more detailed descriptions of the opportunities to make a difference in that area, including the qualifications, preparation, and time requirements. There is also contact information for the person responsible for the ministry opportunity.
· As you discover ways you might use your giftedness and your energy to make a difference, call or email the contact person to volunteer.
· If you are looking for something you cannot find in these pages, please contact one of the ministerial staff and let them know how you want to be more involved.
NOTE: This ministry catalog will be updated regularly.
Click on ministry areas below to register for: